When customers call your company, their first impression will be determined by how their calls are received. One way you can make your business appear more professional is to invest in hosted phone systems. Sophisticated, yet affordable hosted phone system like a traditional PBX is adequate for this purpose. Below are answers to some FAQ regarding hosted phone systems.
Commonly Asked Questions
1. How do hosted phone systems work?
Your phone lines are transferred or ported to the service provider’s network and then hosted on a secure server. Afterwards, your extensions and lines are sent via the Internet to the supporting equipment for your company provided by the same service provider.
2. What are the advantages of implementing a hosted phone system?
A hosted phone system is an all-inclusive business solution that not only offers calling plans and the same capabilities as a traditional phone system, but also provides enhanced scalability, flexibility, advanced features, and significant savings on costs.
3. How much savings can be achieved with hosted phone systems?
Up to 50 percent of your current phone setup. Hosted phone systems cut costs on telephone lines, maintenance costs, and service contracts.
4. How long does it take to set up hosted phone systems?
Your hosted phone system can be fully functional in minutes.
5. How are features, lines, and extensions added or removed?
Adding or removal of features, lines, or extensions can simply be done online or by contacting the service provider.
6. What happens to calls if the Internet connection goes down?
Calls made are automatically contained in your voicemail system. Therefore callers who cannot reach you can simply leave behind a voicemail. Alternatively, your service provider can forward the calls to a different phone number ,including those mobile phones, until your Internet connected is restored.
- Implementing a hosted phone system enables you to appear professional whenever customers call your company.
- A traditional PBX is both an affordable and effective hosted phone system.
- A hosted phone system offers additional features such as flexibility and scalability apart from the functionalities of a traditional phone system.
- It takes minutes to set up a hosted phone system.
- Save up to 50% on your current phone setup with a hosted system.
Interested in installing a hosted phone system for your business? Contact us today to get started!
*Photo courtesy of www.freedigitalimages.net