Hosted PBX Phone System Installation
Within Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Westchester County, New York, Phonetel will schedule an appointment with you, on a date and time for an installation that will minimally affect your down time. Our technicians will arrive on site with all of the equipment necessary to provide a full installation in a timely manner.Phonetel provides full on-site training on all of our Hosted Phone Systems at installation time and can make follow up visits for configuration changes or a Q&A session with the users. All customers receive a Quick Feature Guide along with Voicemail setup instructions to help speed up the transition process. We also provide training on our Web Portal to any administrators that would need access to this valuable tool.
If you are located outside of our service area, we will ship all equipment to your IT professional pre-programmed. We will provide full support to your IT professional over the phone to assist in the installation process.
What to expect during a Hosted PBX Phone System installation:
- Pre Survey: We gather basic information such as what type of Internet you have, how many phones you have, and your use of features on your current system. This allows us to provide you equipment which best meets your business needs.
- Survey: A technician will visit your site and run tests on your Internet connection to guarantee the best connection possible. They will also gather information such as your current extension numbers and names and which phones will need features such as voicemail. The technician will also build a template for your Auto Attendant system if needed.
- Cabling: If needed, cabling technicians will run data cables to any locations that may not have the correct type or quantity of cable. All work is done by a licensed installer.
- Install: All equipment will be brought to your site already programmed to cut down on conversion time. Technicians will install the proper equipment to connect the phones to their own network or integrate into the existing network. They will also install the phones at each desk. The technicians will then train the users on the new phones with live demonstrations and will answer any questions as needed.
- Follow Up: If needed, a technician will make a follow up visit to make any adjustments that are needed. They can also answer any questions that may have come up since the installation that may have not been answered.
- It may be necessary to have your IT professional on site on the day of the installation if we are integrating your new Hosted Solution to your existing network.
- There may be an additional charge for cabling if cabling needs to be run for an installation. All costs will be pre-approved, no hidden charges.