Hosted PBX is a revolutionizing communication system tailored for small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
If you’re looking for a phone system to create a more successful environment for your small business, you’ll find it with Hosted PBX. The capabilities go far beyond an average day to day service plan; with minimal start up cost, it’s easy for any business to get started right away. Very little on-site hardware specifications, and many calling features to choose from. The Small Business Hosted PBX telephone system is located at a centric site making it easier than an on-site system.
Hosted PBX services offer 24 /7 technical support to handle all service calls and provides an array of flexible service plans.
How Hosted PBX Benefits Your Business
Choosing the best phone company for your business can get complicated if you’re uncertain what there is available. Unlike other business phone management systems, Phonetel offers customization in line with your business goals and plans. PBX can customize your professional greeting and help promote your company’s image. The system offers transfer features that will allow your business the flexibility to answer calls at any location. Managing a business can become very complicated, while trying to increase profits and cut cost. However; it’s important for a business to deliver high quality service, and that’s why PBS designed a pay as you expand program to help eliminate needless cost. PBS offers many ways to simplify and streamline your business. They offer new features without the need to arrange for new equipment and PBS will work with your business and your IT personnel to ensure proper set up and with no on-site hardware specifications the start up cost are minimal, making the change easy.
Hosted PBX Phone’s Feature Many Beneficial Features….
- No limits for on-demand conferencing.
- Customers hear your choice in music while on hold with the company.
- Consistent automated answering attendant.
- Capable and able to transfer from site to site.
- Creates a professional image while establishing identity in the marketplace.
- Ability to connect with smart-phone apps
- Allows integration with outlook creating compatibility.
- Manages the number of trunks needed.
- Offers unlimited extensions.
- Customized voice mail capability.
- Three way calling availability.
- Offers outstanding business communication.
- Unlimited technical support.
Both small and large businesses can benefit from the features of a Hosted PBX system. You’re business will function more efficiently with better productivity and a decrease in costs. Hosted PBX phone systems give your company a professional image and allow for outstanding business communication.
Want to know more about Hosted PBX? Contact us today!
Image courtesy of [image creator name] /FreeDigitalPhotos.net