Dennis Frosolone, Account Manager atPhonetel Inc. believes that virtual offices are one of the most beneficial features of hosted phone systems. “We offer tying together multiple offices to make them a “virtual office” when we sell out Hosted Phone Systems. The “burstable path” makes conference calling and tying business’s phone ystems to their smart phones, PC/laptops, Auto Attendeant and a web portal is very beneficial for communication.”
With business office environments changing rapidly to include more telecommuting and the hiring of remote employee, Hosted PBX systems ease communication between multi-location sites. The questions is, what exactly is a virtual office and how can a virtual office benefit you?
What is a “Virtual Office”?
Hosted PBX systems for business are able to tie multiple office locations together by avoiding the long distance charges an on-site PBX would incur. All lines for the business can be added or removed from the user interface that is accessible via the Internet, avoiding the need of a technical staff. Four-digit exchanges are all that is required to connect calls to remote offices.
Since hosted PBX systems are cloud-based, calls can be forwarded to mobile phones and smart devices as long they have an Internet connection, without the caller realizing they are not calling the physical business location. This allows maximum flexibility with people key to the business that must be on the road.
“Virtual Office” Conference Calling
With the burstable path option, dedicated lines for conference calling means you will not have important incoming calls blocked due to your lines being tied up. With appropriate software and devices that have an Internet connection you can easily adopt video conferencing as opposed to just voice, creating a true virtual office environment.
As a business solution, hosted PBX offers many features to maximize the benefits of a virtual office, including…
- Low cost for start-up because servers and other necessary equipment are maintained by the host.
- Easily add, remove and maintain lines via the Internet without the need to hire IT staff
- Conference calling features tie multiple locations together and promote teamwork in a virtual office environment.
- Cloud-based systems allow calls to be transferred easily to mobile devices with Internet access.
- No need for costly updates or maintenance because it is included with your service package.
- Elimination of long distance charges between multiple locations.
Find out how a “virtual office” will work for your business!