Businesses can gain many benefits when they switch to hosted phone systems. As companies seek ways to improve on their telecommunications plan, many have made the decision to implement a business phone system as a part of their business operation. Here are some of the benefits of switching to this system.
Benefits of a Hosted Telephone System
- Businesses can experience drastic cuts in their telecommunication expenses. A hosted phone system is extremely cost effective, and this is one of the major benefits that attracts small business owners.
- Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions operate through a single phone number that connects employees, clients, and the office. This eliminates the need for multiple phone lines for various areas of the business.
- The system is flexible and has the ability to scale effortlessly in response to changes in the business. This allows small businesses to expand without having to purchase and install added extensions and equipment. Multiple extensions can be added to the system without disrupting the system that is already in place.
- The system eliminates the need for a receptionist as its advanced management capabilities includes an automated attendant. The automated attendant acts as a virtual receptionist, and it functions 24/7. This allows businesses to remain accessible to clients even across different time zones. The automated attendant greets the callers and supplies them with information before routing them to the relevant area. This could be a mailbox, an available conference room, an individual or a group.
- Hosted phone systems allow small businesses to benefit from the same technology as their larger counterparts, but without the expense of investing in on-site equipment or for infrastructural maintenance.
- Small businesses are able to be flexible as each employee can operate from home once they have access to the Internet. The basic requirements for an employee to work from home are access to a computer and an Internet connection. They can then keep the business flowing as they maintain business contact with clients. This helps to boost productivity and provide flexibility for employees.
- Missed calls are rare, but when a call is missed it is picked up and managed by the system’s enhanced voicemail capabilities.
Overall, the benefits that are gained from making the switch to hosted phone systems are very attractive. The flexibility and cost-effectiveness of a VoIP solution far outweighs that of a conventional system.
- Hosted telephone systems are extremely cost effective.
- The automated attendant acts as a virtual receptionist, eliminating the need to hire a receptionist.
- The automated attendant works 24/7 so your business is always accessible to your customers.
- Small businesses benefit from the same business phone system as their larger counterparts, and without the expenses.
- Hosted telephone systems allow small businesses to be flexible as each employee can operate from home once they have access to the Internet.
Interested in installing a hosted phone system for your business? Contact us today to get started!
*Photo courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.nethttp://www.freedigitalphot